You'll meet Kim, Optician and our Optometrist, Michael Reader, Jr. when you visit Marillac's Optical Clinic.
Optical Clinic Services
- Complete medical eye exams
- New, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Determination of glasses prescription
- Low-cost fashionable eyewear
- Dispensing and repair of eyewear
- Coordination of referrals to specialists
- Medications such as eyedrops
Marillac Optical Clinic is dedicated to improving the health of low to middle income, uninsured and Medicaid eligible Mesa County residents by providing access to primary and preventative optical care.
Our newly remodeled Optical Clinic, located at the Grand Junction Clinic provides the Optical Services for you and your family.
"I broke my frames several months ago and had to tape them together. It was embarrassing because I work with the public. I came to the new optical clinic at Marillac and picked out beautiful new frames for a very reasonable price. I am so grateful that Marillac made it possible to look good within my limited budget."
- Debra B.
"I recently enrolled in a Medical Assistant training program. My eye exam and glasses will help me reach my goals and support my family!"
- Gloria V.